The rise of Influencer Marketing
Building authentic connections between brands and their audience
Today, consumers place more trust in influencers than traditional brand advertisements. This explains why we are seeing more and more influencer-generated content (IGC) out there. It’s a crucial indicator of marketing share and a competitive advantage in a world that’s gradually shifting away from traditional advertising methods.
What marketers really need to know is that behind all great IGC is a carefully calculated and crafted strategy.
The Influencer Selection Process
We are about more than just ‘likes’!
High reach and increased social engagement are all very well, but what really matters is whether you get your audience to act – that is: to buy now, sign up, browse your website or visit your store!
We’ve developed a unique data-driven, scientific process to identify only the key influencers who will deliver the best ROI for your campaign.
Contact, Approval and Posting Process
Our clients approve the entire brief and content before a campaign gets underway! INCO will find and manage all influencers in different markets that perfectly fit your core values.
Detailed influencer briefs will be distributed, and this content will be approved and reviewed in collaboration with each client. The influencer review and approval process will be managed on Google docs.
- Find: Find and analyse brand and campaign compliant influencers
- Contact: Select and contact the most appropriate influencers for the campaign to be approved by the client.
- Create: We use approved briefs to create emotional & engaging content.
- Collaborate: Working with you and the influencers we fine-tune for optimised results.
- Post: All content is approved and posted in line with a predetermined content schedule.
- Report: Campaign data is collected and shared through an end of campaign report.
Analysis and Reporting
INCO provides weekly updates on campaign performance so that you enjoy complete transparency over your KPI’s. We also generate weekly reports to inform and adapt our campaigns to deliver the best possible results.
At the end of the project, we present a post-campaign analysis. This includes these key insights:
- Performance metrics (impressions, engagements, traffic)
- Audience profiles based on engagements
- Key learning around messaging, content and influencer selection
- Future campaign direction and strategy
What you can expect once you are good to go!
- Sign off a mandate
- Initial content brief agreement is shared with the client
- Content brief agreement is completed and the scope of work agreed between both parties
- Key opinion leaders - calls and confirmation
- KOL list is shared with the client
- Client signs off the influencer list
- Resourcing and influencer locking in takes place
- 1st edit shared with the client
- Implementation of feedback from 1st edit
- Final content shared with the client
- Content approval from the client
- Client gives final campaign approval
- Campaign goes live