INCO designs and develops bespoke websites for businesses, organisations and individuals of all sizes. Our technical versatility and wide-ranging knowledge of different market sectors and products built up over 18 years, makes us your ideal web partner.
We’re committed to creating exceptional websites for our customers that combine visibility and positive user experience, with a potential for securing maximum ROI.
What makes our website designs so different? They are engaging, interactive, accessible, responsive and very beautiful, but they’re also designed for you, around your specific needs.
Since 1998, we have been building bespoke websites that reflect your individuality, differentiate you from your competitors and meet your customers’ needs. From established multinational corporations to SMEs, we’re committed to creating exceptional websites that combine visibility and positive user experience, with maximum ROI/fundraising potential.
We have also worked extensively in niche sectors such as Education and Not for Profit. Regardless of where we work, we pride ourselves in understanding your specific requirements and creating solutions that give you the best possible chance of online success.
We also build websites that can be fully integrated with third-party software like CRM information management systems, databases, accounts packages and stock control as well as eCommerce and social media.
There has been a dramatic shift towards mobile browsing in recent years.
We adopt a unified approach to our website designs, providing users with optimal viewing, combined with easy reading and navigation across multimedia platforms.
- Benefit from a consistent look and feel
- Enjoy increased visibility through search engines
- Consolidate your analytics and reporting
- Grow your sales by reaching out to a wider audience
- Save time and cost on site management
What you can expect from an INCO responsive website:
- Easy viewing irrespective of user's screen size - layouts adjust to fit.
- Automatic navigation that adjusts to a user's device.
- No need to sync when you update your website (via content management system) your content is updated immediately for both desktop and mobile users.
UX (User Experience) Design
We have UX expertise. We don’t like to take chances when we build new websites, so we bring our design and the user experience together.
UX is a design approach that makes a direct response to the latest research into human behaviours, psychology and understanding of why people do what they do. By working with our UX design experts, you can be sure that your site will not only look great - your customers will actually enjoy the experience.
- Improve your website’s performance and potential ROI
- Grow customer loyalty
- Increase customer satisfaction and possibility for more referrals
Our wider digital services include:
- Robust, powerful Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Bespoke web applications and database development
- Social media integration
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) and analytics
- eCommerce solutions
- Business process analysis
- Email marketing
- Integration of websites with ‘back office’ systems
- Photo, video and audio integration
- Mobile apps and websites
- Digital strategy
Equality Act 2010 - Is your website accessible?
Did you know that the Equality Act 2010 requires websites to be designed in a way that encourages ease of access and use by all, irrespective of whether a user has a disability?
It’s particularly important to review whether your site’s content, formatting and navigation system respond to relevant requirements. We can do this for you.
Why develop an accessible website?
- Gain more search engine recognition and enjoy better rankings.
- Improve the general usability of your website.
- Have peace of mind that you are legally compliant.
- INCO undertakes free website audits that provide recommendations on how your website can be improved to comply with current legislation.